Thursday, April 12, 2007

Up and Running

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging! I have high hopes to post my knitting and sewing and whatever other projects I may decide to work on here. In addition I'll post what my boys are up to and I suppose anything else I please!

The last few days have been snowy and chilly here. Brendon, my 9 year old, and I have been training for a 10K run in early June. We ran 1 mile today on slightly slushy sidewalks! Since we're both new to running, we certainly didn't break any time records but we seem to be holding our own. Yay!

I knit the most adorable headband/ear cover for my friend, Jess who is also running. Luscious angora/wool blend. So cute! Pics will be up soon! Other projects I have on my needles are a pair of socks for myself, that I'm not in love with but am hoping to adore once finished, and a messenger bag that I'll felt.

It's my mom's birthday today, I should knit something for her too! Wonder what that will be....Stay tuned. I'll try to get some pics up tomorrow!

Hoping for Spring,
Julie

2 comments:

Paul said...

My sister, the blogger! I'm so proud. :)

Alevya said...

Looking Good!

Where do you find the time?

Alveya