Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Update

Here's the picture of the angora/wool headband I knit for my friend Jess. She loved it and it looked adorable on her. I finished the sock I had on the needles and am taking a break before starting the second. It's cute on but I still don't love it. My latest project is a baby blanket for my friend Michelle who is expecting a baby girl in July. Michelle lives in Arizona and will be in Wisconsin for a shower in May but I'm unable to attend so I'm hoping to whip it up and mail it to her.

The weather here has been awesome! Brendon and I went for a 1 mile run Saturday morning. We hit Target then so he could use some Christmas money to purchase a portable cd player. The boy must have his music while running (just like mom)! Jack spent a lot of time in the backyard over the weekend playing in the sandbox and having fun. We also had brunch with my parents and sister Sunday to celebrate mom's birthday.

I skipped the Y today, my back has been bothering me. I think it's due to sitting in a crummy chair knitting. I'm on the lookout for a new chair soon! We'll be running a mile again after school and we have volleyball tonight too so I'll get a workout in. I miss my step class though.

That's all for now!
Julie

No comments: