- Finish felted messenger bag (almost done)
- Knit Honeymoon Cami for me
- Halter for my friend Jen (this will be a compilation of patterns or my first design attempt!)
- Another top for me
- Finish jaywalkers
- Knit match to sock already done
- Knit something for my new niece or nephew who could come anytime between now and 4 weeks from now! Probably socks or booties.
- Hopefully, if I win, I'll be knitting this fitted tank!
WHEW!!! Ambitious, yes, but I have a love of knitting and its on a list so I'm determined. I would love to add some Christmas gifts on my list as well but after typing and reaching 8, I will wait and hope for a smooth Fall. I'm sure there will be some ankle socks in there too as fillers. I aim high!
Aside from this, I finished the baby blanket this last weekend - whoo hoo! Pics up soon! The weather here has been awesome the last few days and will be again today - 83 degrees is really really nice. Running is going well, only 5 more organized training runs left. We ran 4 miles Monday and Tuesday, it's 5 on Thursday - weather permitting. I will miss the training but I do think I enjoy running. I'll fit it in my schedule somehow - hopefully in the morning. Running after school is let out is great to do with the kids but it's tough when it breaks up the day. Speaking of kids, mine are doing super! School is almost out so Brendon is anxious! Jack has had a busy weekend at the grandparents and then I babysat the last few days so he's in need of "Mommy time". I think we will visit my sister, Jean, today. She's in the hospital until the baby is born - as above, any day or 4 weeks!
All for now!