Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Slacker am I....

It's been quite awhile since I've posted and I have photos to upload yet from more fun and exciting Summer adventures but I'm slacking. I finally sat down one day and made a list of all the things I've been slacking on and what a wake up call! There are 7, yes, 7 knitting projects that are in the works. Then there are sewing projects that are on hold, only a few of those though. So, as per a previous post, I need to get back to making and sticking to lists! I've updated the sidebar to note my knitting status and listed what's next but I know me, there will be things that will sneak in! Why is it so hard to finish something before starting something new?!?!?!

The boys and are heading to my parent's for the day to do some things they've been putting on lists for me to do. Good thing cuz I made some yarn purchases the other day and need to make some money to pay for it! Hee hee!

Hopefully there will be pics and more posts up soon!

Later

1 comment:

Paul said...

Ha, I have things on lists that have been there for 5 years! :)