Monday, December 10, 2007

NFC North Champs

Whoo Hoo! Go Pack Go!

The Packers clinched the NFC North Division yesterday with their win over the Raiders. The day before the game we heard and saw the flyover planes practicing so on game day, I waited in the backyard with camera in hand. It was so peaceful, I could actually hear the National Anthem being sung from the stadium. The planes took a different route than Saturday but here is what I got!
Super cool!

Other than that, I've been stitching away at Holiday gifts so I'm not posting any pics here til after Christmas. Oh, and I picked up a cold from somewhere so Jack and I are taking it easy today. Rest and fluids.

Later!

1 comment:

Paul said...

Sweet shot of the flyover! We watched them come in from the concourse (we got to the stadium later than usual because they wouldn't let us leave Stadium View with our cans of beer). It was pretty awesome to see them flyin' in from that vantage point!