Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Inner Rock Chick - Round 2

Ok, so my brother's girlfriend Kelley did the inner rock chick quiz and got Gwen Stefani so I thought, hmmm, I think I'll give this another shot cuz I'm totally jealous and would rather be Gwen that Liz Phair (no offense to Liz but I really don't even know who she is)! So, I honestly did the quiz again and didn't flub anything and round 2 came up with Gwen for me too! Now I'm happy and can go to bed!
You Are Gwen Stefani!
All guys dream about you
And all the girls want to be you
"Sappy pathetic little me
That was the girl I used to be"

Oooh, quick though, I went to my first Knitting Night (Loop Group) at the Local Yarn Shop, Loops and Links and I got a lesson from a fellow knitter on spinning with a drop spindle. I'll put a pic of the little bit I spun, with her help, tomorrow. I have a long way to go but I could see this as fun. This was the first time I had gone to an open knitting and I really had a nice time. Next week is B's birthday but I hope to make future Wednesday Knit nights. Until then, I will work on my spinning and my projects. Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Paul said...

Personally, I like Liz Phair's music better than Gwen Stefani's. But, I'm probably more comfortable with my sister as GS than LP...

Staci said...

Totally without trying to think WWGD (what would gwen do?) I am her to. I guess it means we're secure and know how to have fun...although, I don't think I'd ever be right as a blonde!