Monday, February 18, 2008

The one about the dog...


This is my Pug, Paige.
Paige gave me quite a scare this morning, I stepped out of the shower and headed to J's room to get his clothes out and started to hear Paige smacking her lips. She did this once before and was foaming at the mouth but it went away rather quickly. This morning, however, she was doing the same thing, foaming and smacking. She proceeded down the stairs to the living room and had an all out seizure. Probably the scariest thing I've ever seen. Fortunately, the boys were not in the room and did not witness. Since the seizure, she has been fine and I did talk with her vet who suggested I log these episodes and if they increase, they will do blood work.


Sounds pretty crazy to me! She's my girl and I'm supposed to just wait it out and see if this ever happens again???? Apparently. I guess easier said than done. So pray for my girl, she's only 5 years old and I'm hoping for many more slobbery years with her!


1 comment:

Paul said...

Maybe you can talk to Jenny and have her use her training to help you out? Or would that only work if Paige was a monkey?