Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Edit

Updated my ticker, instead of running "x" number of miles per week, as I really don't love running, I've decided to track the number of days I workout per week. This week is messed up royally though. I did workout yesterday and planned to workout Thursday and Friday but I now have another commitment Thursday morning so unless I go out and walk or run, I won't get it in as I can't get to the gym. Friday step at 8 am is on though! Any suggestions on your experiences of running/ walking? I'm thinking if I walk 3-4 miles at a decent briskness, I should be good right?? Ever since this stupid cold (which is now gone) hit me 3 weeks ago I've been sedentary and it stinks and it certainly doesn't take long for the body to go kaput! I need to kick it in gear!

No comments: