Thursday, June 5, 2008

Summer months are near

Ok, I've been absent here. Sorry.

A few goals I have for the summer:
* I added a ticker to track running mileage, I'm hoping to run at least 5 miles per week. This is in addition to other workouts, I plan to run on Monday and Wednesday mornings, continue my weight lifting class on Tuesday mornings, Kick box on Thurs mornings and go to Step on Friday's.
* I haven't posted about it but over a month ago I purchased a spinning wheel! I love it, I haven't spent a whole lot of time with it but plan to dedicate a lot of time this summer to perfecting my spinning. It's a whole other avenue of fiber playing!
* Clean the house - this means purge stuff that is just collecting dust.
* Finish some knitting projects and prioritize projects (to possibly include holiday gifts)
* Be a better blogger!

Guess that's good for now. I'm sure I have lots of photos that should be blogged but now just isn't the time.

No comments: